Saturday, May 8, 2010

Ghosts of Aths


Ink's still fa-reshh



ALLO ALLO

So i really shouldn't be blogging considering I have a million and one things to do considering its Mummia Day tomorrow and I've got a pile of HW buttttttttt I thought I should

Today I made my way to the city and since the train stopped at Flinders I decided to walk to MC and enjoy the sunshine. Waiting to cross at the traffic lights, I realised just how hard it is to stand out in Melbourne. Everyone is freaky as sh*t.
I then spent about an hour selecting loose leaf paper from Officeworks.
I made ym way to state and studied with good old Becker until we got tired then bought mum cupcakes.

REWINDDDD

Yesterday was my last Athletics carnival and it was really worth it :) Me and the girls went as 'pastel' ghosts and it turned out to be, by and large, the best aths day ever. Even though I've become relatively weaker this year with the whole blood thing, I did a crap load of running (almost passing out because we didn't make nostril holes).

I've never been so proud of all my girls (yeah yeah soppy captain talk) and its making thinking about the end of this year all the harder.


Special mention to the Ghosts

Doubled as my breathing hole

Thanks to my class of 2010 for making it such a damn good day (L)(L)(L)


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

3 comments: