Thursday, July 8, 2010

Karate Phone

NAHUATLE!

The real things charging 8D

Yesterday I caught up with my gorgeous friend Andrew and we watched "Get Him to the Greek"! Jolly good movie twas - I give it 3 1/2 stars. Hangover style funny. Lots of references to drugs and anus :)

I came home and worked a little on my folio while watching "Pretty Woman". It is only in these instances I wish I had a head full of red hair.

Today was jam packed. I made a video for my loverly friend Lee who turned 19 yesterday! Theeen I bought a new phone! Its the 6760 and I'm very proud of my new baby!

After that I spoiled my nephews at the movies where we watched "THE KARATE KID". Now that is a bloody good movie. I give it a 4 1/2. I'm getting my kids into that shiz! But the whole time my nephews thought Jayden Smith was a girl. If you ask me he's going to grow up to be mighty finnneee.

If I was like ten and lived in China, I would definitely get jiggy with some of those Karate boys.

*INSERT PICTURE OF BOY WITH MOWHAWK HERE*

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment:

  1. the karate kid! (Y)
    haha sweet as, I love this post :)
    x

    ReplyDelete