Thursday, December 8, 2011

SEAFOLLY


MINGLARBRA!

I started off the day meeting the Gimp at Seafolly (boy was it his lucky day).
For those who don't know Seafolly is basically the Louis Vuitton of swimwear.
We did a few laps of the shop and I got to choose a gorgeous pair as an early Christmas present so that I could take it on our trip to Rye and for when I go to the Gold Coast in Jan!
Yes I also tried them on ;)
They cost a pretty penny so I'm going to treasure them like my first born child.
But this is pretty much what I looked like.

Gurl look at dat body.
(I was singing that all day while I checked out my own man)
WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEAH

After this we had some lunchies and then met our favourite double datees - Giraffe + Sex Goddess. We then proceeded to get spa/sauna/pool passes at MSAC - Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre at Albert Park.
We waved in the wave pool, ahh'd in the spaaa, and sweated in the sauna.
Amazingly relaxing day!

On a less charming note, the video I posted in my last blog was a scham. Damn kids these days tugging on our vulnerable heart strings!

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment: