Sunday, April 29, 2012

I put the ASS in MASSIVE.


GAMARDJOBA!


I went shopping on my break at work today and you know that moment when you find a pair of jeans that hug your ass perfectly and make you look like a juicy Mirana Kerr?
Yeah. Well I've never had one of those, but I've lost a little cushioning on my everywheres so I needed a pair of pants that fit properly and I found some! Joy!

I've worked open- close over this weekend and I am offically beared out! Today a 13 year old gave me the eyebrows at work and I felt like whipping out my Working with Children's card and being like BACK AWAY little man!

My birthdays just over a month away and I think I should get off my lazy derriere and plan something. As always it falls in the middle of exams so I'll have to push it forward a week or two....boooooo.

Well watch this space for party plans! I've found a lot of ideas on Pinterest so I'm excited to get my DIY onnnn.

Keeping you posted my pretty little lemon drops - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment