Wednesday, January 20, 2010

afternoon delight


BAREV!



Boys, girls... hermaphrodites. I apologise sincerely. I have not blogged for a really relly really long time and this is a consequence of my fat ass and my inability to get up from it. ALSO my laptop's wireless detector majigo hasn't been working soooo I've been wroking off the computer.


Over the past few weeks I did a few things. Yes. As one would...on their holidays.


I have taken photos which is the only thing sparking my memory sooo I'll work off them.


There was this one time...at band camp! NOOO so kidding. Hahaha oh Jo you funny thing.
No um I spent the day with my parental figures Andrew and Jay (for those you don't get my crappy humour they're no where near my parents theyre just friends) and I attempted to corn row Andrews hair :)




Another day Zab, Thidge, Khoa and myself found our way to Minus 18,
an awesome little festival for gay teens and we got to make badges and runaway from drag queens ETTTCCC. I loved that (L)




Last night I made some Peppermint Candycane icecream :) I used the gorgeous flip book that Jess got me for CHistmas which teaches one the art of making ice-cream. It turned out better than i expected! Its really yummy :) (as you can seeeeee)




YUMMMERRR


I had a killer session at the gym. Sweat-dripping-off-my-face kind of work out.
also went to State Library today and got a little homework done like the good girl I am!
"GO SKEWL!"

I really enjoy going by myself. After a good two hours or so of homework I treat myself to a Latte and a slice of banana loaf (i always have to spell out banana to see how many 'ana' s i need)
I'm not the coffee type but how could you go to starbucks and not get a coffee?
Its like going to Maccas and asking for a water (which i actually do).



Son, Nam and Fi are comin' over tomorrow to jam. SHALL BE FOOON :D



Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)


ON THE TUBE
Cover of Love Sex Magic

Sittin' on tha toilet (L)

Super Mario Pencil Beatbox

No comments:

Post a Comment