Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"Me You and I"...."thats just bad english"

hey guys just and informal blog but I have to tell you about my bizarre dream.

Last night I really couldn't get to sleep. The iced latte and apple was most likely to blame for this


*fact - apples contain more caffeine than a cup of coffee.

So i tried rubbing my temples which I've never found that soothing but tried anyway. That didn't make me fall asleep but when I finally did i dreamt that I was a middle aged, tall, skinny, brunette man in a white shirt staring standing a distance away from a short buff bald man and next to the woman who i guess was my partner. I must have done something bad because I told the guy to shoot me and get it over and done with.
He shot me in the temple and i fell to the floor, not feeling much pain, waiting to die...but I just didn't. I didn't die! Thats not even the end of it.


I sat up and little and asked him to shoot me again. He shot me three times in the same spot and i could feel the bullets lodged in my head, but still wouldn't die. I felt like the cow in Me myself and Irene. I slowly woke up with a wtf face on.

I wasn't sure whether to cry or laugh. I don't often have bad dreams eer since I bought my dream catcher in primary school. I'm always intruiged by dreams. Let me know your thoughts on this.



Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment