Sunday, March 14, 2010

Angsty Bus Drivers

Jum Reap Sour!

Ma nephew.

Currently listening to : Love Lost - Temper Trap


Alo alo!
Today i had tutor all the way in Springvale. Yep, I have to travel an awful distance to get there but I suppose, to an extent, its worth it. There are lots of good-looking people in my class which is why I like to sit toward the front. This way I'm not distracted by the Korean-super-star-look-alike mathematicians.

Waiting patiently at the bus stop, I enjoyed the silence of Footscray on a Sunday afternoon. All the creeps shy away from the sunny weather I guess.
When the driver pulled up, I got out my ticket. Ready to board I was abruptly shut out. He closed the m'f' door on me, acknowledged my incredulous expression then departed swiftly.

If that isn't a case of Man-o-pause i don't know what is.

This left me embarrassed and slightly flushed.
What gives bus drivers the idea that they can ignore patient commuters and depart early? Well I suppose the fact that THEIR hands are on the steering wheel and not mine- but regardless...THIS IS BULLSHIT.
And it was Sunday timetables too so I had to wait for ages for the tram. Rah!

Anyhoo, I've been getting some ideas for the school as Captain. Can't wait to bring them to the team :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment