Thursday, March 25, 2010

Treasures

HAAI!


As the holidays near, infact its only hours away, I've begun to be more thankful for everything I have. Starting to sound like a soppy speech eh? WELL YOU ALREADY STARTED SO PLEASE CONTINUE. Yes, its wrong time of the year Joanne, where's the turkey, where's the cranberry? But seriously, I often catch public transport on my own and with the soundtrack of my life blasting through my headphones, I can't help but think how well off I am.

I don't really need to go into too much detail because you all know what you should be grateful for. What I'm trying to say is I'm not butt naked on the street, I have handfuls of friends and I'm not totally daft (touch wood). My school is more than a school, its a second home...but in this home I have 600 other little sisters and 20 other mums. Hopefully my good-feel blog is contagious and you all go give your friends and family a big hug when you read this.

I'm about to go all the way back to school for parent teacher interviews and I'm a little nervous. Hopefully teachers aren't as ruthless as they threaten to be.

8 More days until I can go back to my beloved facebook!


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment