Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Come here chocolate bunny ;P

MAMBO!



Hey bloggers!
So lately I've really been craving to go on Facebook and Youtube. I see the pages pop into my head, yearning for a status update. BUT I CAN'T. Two more days left.

I suppose that it isn't quite a "fast" if there isn't any temptation. Instead I've been indulging in all the chocolate around me, then going for runs to work it off. :|
On a lighter note, IM NOT CAPPED ANYMORE! How did I get capped if I don't use the internet? Well my six year old nephew discovered the beauty of Google and Youtube himself, so he's been looking up dinosaur related items on the interweb. What a pain.

I went to Savers the other day to find a costume for a party I attended recently, but I got distracted by all the childrens books. I bought The Adventures of Barbie, The Little Mermaid and Aladdin in Little Golden Book form. TOTALLYYYY NOSTALGIC STUFF. I also bought 'Matilda' on tape. But funnily enough...I got home...put it into the VCR...and realised it was 'Liar Liar'. Oh the joys of thrifty shopping (SENSE THE SARCASM. SENSE THE DAMN SARCASM).


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment