Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lurve bug



MINGALARBA!


5 hours left.
My sister has given me the password to my account so I really could just enter now. But no, I've come this far. I can almost taste the homepage.

For those who have opened this blog and questioned my normalness (a word I probably just made up myself), I've given up Facebook for Lent. Lent ends in precisely five hours. That means I have not checked my Facebook for 46 days (including the Sundays which Christian people don't). My test of strength has really been.....a bitch. I also gave up Youtube and MSN. I don't care very much for MSN but Youtube has been like the sister I never had. (Apologies to my two sisters).
Today was just average. I hit the gym after watching the Jonas Brothers and then went shopping wif ma sistaaaaa (that ghetto-ness was so unnecessary, I'm sorry).
I hate to say it, I really do - but I think I'm inlove with Nick Jonas. He's really quite gorgeous but it scares me to think that I have the same taste as Miley Cyrus. Pssh.

I'll share some goodness with you ...


Teehee.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

P.S I TRIED CHICKEN FEET AT DINNER FOR THE FIRST TIME. SURPRISINGLY, QUITE LOVELY.

1 comment:

  1. I gave up Facebook for Lent too! HI-5! If you're wondering who I am, I'm some random year 8 that goes to your school :D

    ReplyDelete