Friday, April 2, 2010

Chubby asian babies


KAIXO!

What an attractive bunch we have in the Tran family.


I saw the most beautiful asian couple at Savers the other day. They popped into my head just then for some odd reason. But when I was rummaging through the books I saw them in the other isle. The young woman had a short bob cut and cute floral slacks with leather shoes and the guy had a little green sweater and a candy striped collar. He was holding a little chubby asian baby girl. I just thought to myself, I so hope to have chubby asian babies and shop at opp shops with my vintage-styled hubby. I just thought I'd share that irrelevant observation with you.

I spent a good part of last night searching for my future car. I bet you're thinking "HER PARENTS ARE GONNA GET HER A CAR!". Nuh-uh, but bless your soul for thinking me so lucky. No, I've just always wanted a big Jeep but I never really knew which model it was that I wanted. So I went Jeep hunting! And look what I found :D


Come to mumma.

Thats right, can you imagine me in this baby? I'd look like even more of a midget but frankly, I couldn't care less. Yellow or black would suffice. Hint Hint *birthday's second of June :)

Jack Johnson has a new album out :)
To the Sea
Once again Hint Hint * June second :)


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment