Thursday, April 29, 2010

Stupid wabbut.

Namaskar.



Ergh.

Above, you can find an elaborate description of how I am feeling after my first methods SAC.

I'm watching Sherry Bobbins on the Simpsons and not even that's cheering me up. I really need to do something fun this weekend. Any suggestions? I hear Kick Ass is a kick ass movie.

One thing that might cheer me up is Glee on at 8pm. All you Gleeks don't forget! Then again, if you were a true Gleek you wouldn't need the reminder :)

Hopefully I'll do a bit better tomorrow in my Tech allowed part of my test.
I took the oppurtunity to sleep and watch TV tonight considering I literally (not literally) studied my ass off for the past week.

This + a shitload of unnecessary drama are the main reasons I really havn't been blogging.

I thought bitching and friendship problems would come to a halt in year 12, but oh how wrong I was. I love my school and all, but sometimes, too many girls in one space becomes a bloody warzone.

Plus my bunny ran away. COULD I FEEL MORE UNLOVED?

Sorry for the Soap Opera report. I actually love you guys.
Watch this space for a good blog sometime soon.


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment