Sunday, December 12, 2010

CHRISTMUKKAHS HERE

Joyeux Noël !


Most supportive sister ever!



To all my beautiful year 12's, we've finally seen the light to the long-ass tunnel. Though for some the light may not have been as bright as you had anticipated, it is still an accomplishment that no one can take away from you.


To the poor asian kids like me whose parents will never be satisfied, im here for ya brutha.
I at least have beautiful sisters that support me.

Yesterday I hosted my first Christmukkah dinner! On the menu - Bruschetta, Chicken Roast, Lemon Meringue and lots more. Good food, good people and boy did we bring tidings. (Photos will be up next blog!)

I hope you've all gotten well and truly into the festive season. If not then... HURRY THE $%#@ UP.

Good luck to everyone arranging and rearranging your preferences. Keep your hopes up and think.... What would Jebus Do.


Happy holidays - Joanne (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment