Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Christmukkah!

Align Center

FROHE WEIHNACHTEN!

Merry Christmas says the German.

So I'm sitting here in my uniform for the last time, trying not to crinkle it.
Its graduation tonight and i'm sweating like pedo around a little girl.

Soppy moments aside, ITS ALMOST CHRISTMAS!
And i havn't found an advent calandar yet. I've looked very hard but nothing seems christmas worthy. But i look on the brightside and tell myself that it just means I can have the chocolates from the days I've missed. BONUS!

I went nuts shopping for christmas decorations. I even bought a little santa outfit for Champagne bottles. Ridiculously cute.

Well I better go stick the old badges onto the blazer. Heres a suggestion from yours truly: change your bed sheets, take a long shower and hop in with a sudoku with a christmas album playing in the background. Best sleep you'll ever have.
Be Merry.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment