Friday, December 31, 2010

Everybody blanks Joanne


BHUTAN!

Jussttt Kiddin'


Theres this epidsode of Everybody Loves Raymond in which, ironically, a man doesn't like him.
I know this doesn't sound like a promisingly entertaining blog because no one really watches ELR anymore cos its Gossip Girl this and Vampire Diaries that, but I'm attempting to seek a source of comfort from this episode.

See, Raymond is so used to people enjoying his company that he can't stand it when someone decides that he's a douche.

If I were to choose the single most hated trait of my own it would be caring about what others thought of me. I'm not as pedantic and paranoid as I used to be, trying to control everyone's opinion of me, but I'll admit, it still stings when you come to find that someone doesn't like you all that much for no apparent reason.

Last year made me a much happier person than I've ever been but even with my new found outlook on everything, I still turn red at the thought that someone just doesn't like me.

In the episode where Raymond spends his time trying to win the respect of this man, he is eventually saved by his brother who defends the bejesus out of him. I just hope that if my friends were ever in a situation where they could, they'd defend me too.

Some traits die hard, well at least harder than others. BUT i suppose the new year is an oppurtunity to turn over a new leaf and work at it.


"ON THE TUBE"




Keeping you posted and happy new year - Joanne (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment