Wednesday, November 30, 2011

ITS THE MOST. WONDERFUL TIME. OF THE YEAR.


DIA DUIT!



Eric's first front tooth disappearance!


Today I did some of the first Christmas shopping of the year!
Some of you might know that second to my job at Build-a-Bear, I also kind of tutor a class of grade two's at a tuition centre.

Today I bought some goodies to give to the kids for my last lesson next Wednesday as I won't be here the week after because I'll be in RYE WITH MA GURLZ!
Here a preview of my little packs :)



The kids have a thing for Wizz Fizz.

Special shout out to my friend, who I will call Lamb for confidentiality purposes, for walking around with me in search of this stuff. I had mad fun at the Reject shop - I even went as far as to say it was the best place in the universe. Here are a few of my awesome purchases:


Lots of ribbon.



Candy cane stock.


Amazing Babushka doll full of goodies for my manager for her last shift tomorrow :(

Every week at teaching I keep a tally in class of the hardest working student and the grand prize was a Smiggle present! (They also have a thing for Smiggle).

I wanted the Christmas tree up by today but I think I want a new one for this year - something a bit more stylish and chic!

Other than that our garden continues to blossom more and more beautiful fauna.


Don't they look fake!?


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

P.S the font changing is still not working its giving me the irrates.

No comments:

Post a Comment