Monday, November 14, 2011

Semi-interesting day for a change!


SERVUS!

Le bed and le shorts from Paree.
YIPPEEE!
I still have to organise the draws and perhaps rearrange my glow stickers but you get the jist!
I chose one that I could lean against to read and do work at night
(its got a bit more detail that you can't see with my shotty webcam)
and as you can tell I loooove white furniture
AND I DONT CARE WHAT NOBODY SAYS ABOUT MY ROOM BEING A MENTAL ASYLUM.

If you couldn't tell yet.
MY BED FRAME ARRIVED TODAY!!
It is even more beautiful than I remember it to be in the shop. Then again I was doped up on energy pills so I could have just as easily chosen a rainbow bed head with a laughing clown hanging above it.
I woke up very early to clear out my old bed (which has been so good to me) and make room for my new one. A giant nightmare surfaced as I realised how much shaddadle was stored underneath the old single (of course one must always clutter the underside of their bed so that zombies can't hide under there - tip #101 of Joanne's Mystical Creature Attack Guide - JMCATG).
There were dusty music posters and sentimental invitations and cards that collected enough dust to plague the country with hay fever.

Did I mention that I did this whilst listening to the radio!? I know who listens to the radio when you have iTunes. Joanne does because she understands the value of a good bogan accent to awaken the soul 8 in the morning.

At about 11 I made my way to Bourke Street Donors to give my share of blood this trimester.
I made sure I had lost of iron-rich bok choy for breakfast so I could have a good haemoglobin to donate blood. I also drank about 6 glasses of water so I was like a faucet all morning.

I went down the street and strolled past the Myer Christmas windows which always make me so happy. The music made me so gosh damn excited for the silly season!
As I waited for my tram I ducked into the Target Centre to buy some egg tarts and sesame balls for ... well lets call him 'the gimp' - purely for confidentiality purposes... so that we could eat them after lunchies at his humble abode.

Multiple slices of olive bread and azn deserts later I got to watch Kung Fu Panda for the first time! Soo soo not overrated. I loved it.

Later I went to ... well lets call her "miss avacado" - y'know, for confidentiality purposes...and spent quality time with my best friend in her Williamstown home. We rode bikes in the rain and made nachos for dinner and I got to meet her beautiful aunty. And of course dabble with her three dogs.

I really should start taking more pictures and of more relevant things.

Speaking of dogs. I haven't done an On the Tube in a while, mainly because there hasn't been much share-worthy stuff but there was this. So here you go my pets.

WARNING: THIS IS A HIGHLY EMOTIONAL VIDEO. IT MAY CAUSE HIGH EMOTIONS AND IS NOT RECOMMENDED FOR THE HIGHLY EMOTIONAL.


Thumbnail
Last Minutes with ODEN

No comments:

Post a Comment