Monday, November 23, 2009

B to the F to the G

URUBADA!

Really shit nail polish. Excuse my English.

I woke up a little later then I had intended and missed out on a trip to the gym so I continued with my schedule and made my way to school to hand in some stuff. I picked up Thidge after her horrific experience of year 10 exams ==" (SENSE THE SARCASM? EH? AYE? EH?) This made us a little late and left Fi fuming on my front doorstep like a bag of poo (with Jila).

A little later Zabozie joined us and we had discussions on the topic of depressing people making you depressed, friends who shouldn't be your friend but you love them too much to part and surprise surprise we made a pact (We need to make a list of them before we start breaking them). This pact made us realize our incapability to link pinky fingers for longer than two minutes.

After alot of orange juice and chips we departed with a lot less weight on our shoulders but a lot more weight on our tummies, as we do after most BFG meetings. I also went into a deep slumber.

For all you out there who don't have a group that you can lean on - get one ASAP.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

On the tube with Jo
21 accents - second attempt - part 1(watch part one as well shes brilliant :D ) <-- HAHAH DOUBLE CHIN EMOTICON

The Invention of Lying - Official Trailer [HD]Can't wait to watch this :)

TI Rihanna Live Your Life Take A Bow (PARODY)All they had to do was say retard and i was in stitches

No comments:

Post a Comment