Saturday, November 21, 2009

SCHOOLS OUT FOR EVER (2009)

Nahardansonia xeyir!




Yes Ladies and Gentlemen, take out your wine glasses. Joanne got out of year 11 in one piece with minor cuts and bruises. Friday was my last day of exams which was BRILLIANT. The Furious five went to watch 2012 and to be honest, we weren't really impressed :| But overall it gets maybe.. a two and half according to Joanne, with her huge movie going experience.

Today was extremely productive if I may say so myself. I went to the gym and went for an hours drive which might I add an extremely terrifying experience. Until this morning I had only driven at a maximum speed of 70 km/h but dad took me the wrong route and we ended up on a freeway. That's right I was forced to hit the accelerator and climb to 100. I may very well have left a little present on the driver's seat.

I then made my way to the filo fiesta which was a very humbling and at the same time extremely confusing when ordering food. But nonetheless its always a great event :)
Kim Fi Joana Julie and I then ajourned to Fraus for dinner, celebrating the end of school and having a last girls day before Kim goes to Vietnam for a few weeks :)

As you know its been pissing cats and dogs so the journey home wasn't a pretty one. I was really frightened on my own but you know THINGS HAVE TO BE DONE.

I just wanna apologise to Andrew for not being able to make his party. It was just a really hectic journey back from the city :(

Vids to watch out for:
IYAZ - Replay Cover (JRA, AJ Rafael, Andrew Garcia)Blood

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for finishing year 11~!
    Good luck for next year!!

    ReplyDelete