Monday, November 2, 2009

Mario Kart Love Song


AW NI DOGO!

I know ya want meh.
You know I want chyah.

Ears for: 'Mario Kart Love Song' - Sam Hart

Bruthas, today has been the epitome of my procrastinating days. I promise after this blog I'll get going. So yesterday I spent a good day at the State Library, and I actually completed an essay! Aren't you proud!!! The other hours were spent whoring with Fi as everyone does while at state (as above).
It was really a good experience! I never go to State to study but you get socializing and homework done all in one go :)

Lee and Duy also joined us for a bit and we made some new friends whose names we neglected to get :) So they ...technically aren't our friends anymore. But I do know they don't like Maths and can't complete the square. And look! Lee gave me his old Bio book - TOTALLY GOING TO TREASURE THIS.

LOL CHECK OUT MY FLY AWAYS!
I look like a vulture.

As you know Saturday was Halloween which we spent at Jess' house. Our movie marathon was short lived because we were pussies. The original Exorcist and Shutter were on the list but after being scarred for like Shutter was cut short and replaced with Mean Girls :) I still can't sleep.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment