Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day of pain.

YAA!

Scared? YEAH YOU SHOULD BE.
It just me sky diving on mum and dad's bed.


Hey noodles. So today came down to two things - eating and hurting. I began the day running around the house trying to print off a consent form to donate blood but turns out, after waiting for all this loading with my capped net, turns out Victorians don't need parental consent anymore! THANKS FOR THE EARLY NOTICE BOYS. So I ran out of the house in my Ferragamo's - little black pumps I wear everywhere, unaware that they would CAUSE ME HELL FOR THE REST OF THE DAY.

After a difficult and extra painful time at the blood donors (they took ages to locate one of my little veins) I met up with Nam and spent a pointless day searching for random articles of clothing associated with Formals :) Yep, what we accomplished was finishing a bowl of Jumbo Nandos chips and even that was painful (you know how i feel about wasting food so we ate the whole thing :( ).

My feet caned all day and I have no idea why, it was like breaking in new shoes.

On my way home I tried to take off my bandage but the cotton stuck to the new scab on my arm and it really effing hurt so I had to walk home with an overloaded tummy, sore sore feet and an untouchable arm. FUCK YOUYOYUOYUYOUYOYU. Yeah day of pain really.

Then grandma came over with my favourite asian cakes and I was like HEOW NO LADY, WHY YOU DO DAT TO MEHHHHHHHHHHHH. So I ate one and it was a bittersweet moment.

I spent a portion of tonight at the art exhibit at school. That was nice :) I wish I wasn't so full so I could eat the quiches there :)

Oh no youtube vids cos I'm capped :(

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment