Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm tired of trying, your teasing ain't enough.


Betty Warren: She looks happy. So, what does it matter?
Mrs. Warren: Don't wash your dirty laundry in public.


Yeah I'll explain that later.

So exams are nearing and I don't have time for anything it seems. But I wanted to blog today because it was slightly more eventful in comparison to the dismal routine of - wake up, school, transport, homework, dinner, sleep, wake up....and the vicious cycle continues.

I think I'm getting a pimple SURPRISE SURPRISE.

Its stinkin' hot and I just received my Swine influenza vaccine. I'm still waiting for the urge to walk backwards. Well for all those shivering in their boots, it was the least painful injection I've encountered.

Okay, time to get to the nitty gritty. This blog probably reaches a maximum of three people but still haha. I made the realisation today, surprisingly with the aid of a few tears, that there will be people in your life who have forgotten you, so quickly that you didn't even see it coming. Its one of those times where the situation has accumulated to a point that it seems like a big deal to you, but not to them. But on the upside, it makes the contrast between your real friends and your 'shit friends' that much clearer.

Okay I think I've gotten too fired up, my needle mark hurts. I'm sorry, my blogs aren't usually angsty but to be quite frank, its time I stopped being the damn push-over I've always been. Okay I'm acting tough, I'm not that angsty, but I'm damn frustrated.

I was at least cheered up when the Connex people called to say they found Zab's lost bag :) So all's well for now. I'm off to do ...drum roll please....HOMEWORK.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

2 comments:

  1. Haha you're such a hard worker for a year 11!
    you seriously don't need to waste your energy, I didn't even study for my year 11 exams and I'm so glad I didn't because they mean NOTHING (I don't think I even got feedback from them!)
    Oh well, good girl, you're gonna do so well next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. N'awwwwwww babe!
    The people who forget you aren't worth it.
    & you deserve betterrrr :)
    Have fun with studying and all that shiz, I'm going to go do some now, speaking of which (N)
    Talk soon x

    ReplyDelete