Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dead Fred's bed is red.


Ahlen!

You'll wear those shoes and I'll wear that dress.
Actually they're my shoes so piss off.

So I may have made the recent realization that I love red shoes. They seem to draw attention away from me, something I must have taken into account subconsciously when I purshased them all.

I just came back from K-Mart with a chocolate and a new art folio. Perhaps the most recreational action of my week.

I think if I can get through this week without breaking down (again hahaabahahahahhahahah) then I will buy myself a ... massage....or something.

Oh and congratulations to the 2010 Leadership team that has now just been completed :)

Vice College Captain - Therese Schembri (prodigy child)
House Cup Captain - Mollie Coffey (who can manage to look amazing in our dodgy sports uniform)
Sports Captain - Jasmine Mikovic (cute moving Forges advertisement)
Performing Arts - Anne Lam (my trusty sidekick Lefou)
Liturgy Captain - Cherleen Dejesus (JC's long lost sister)
Social Justice - Linh Huynh (funnest to have Seeds OJ sleep overs with)
Student Action - Frances Gu (the bestest and most evil chocolate seller)

HELLOOOOOO TWENTY TEN TEAM :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment