Monday, October 26, 2009

I scream. You scream. WE ALL FUCKEN SCREAM FOR ICE-CREAM.


HOLA!
(probably used this one already but it seemed appropriate today)



Fellas and birds! As you know summer is fast approaching and I have been trying new outspoken/undiscovered ways to consume/jazz up ice-cream :) The ice-cream I've been working with is Coles' Strawberries and Cream (extra Creamy) for the purpose of this blog but you may use whichever you choose. This method will give you a more textured ice-cream which is a little more enjoyable than the usual 'licky licky on a cone' (also an outlet of boredom).

STEP ONE

Find a snazzy ice-cream glass.
Here I have chosen a stubby one.

STEP DOS

Place two to three ice cubes into the glass.
( Ratio depends on size of glass : size of cube,
the more cubes the icier)


STEP C

Select your ice-cream of choice.
Be sure that it does not force you to
become cross eyed.


STEP IV


Remove a generous amount from
packaging and prepare to transfer.


STEP 5

Concentrate expelling water vapour on
the spoon via exhaling.


STEP PICK UP STICKS

Act like you're four.

STEP 3+4


Consume without offering to others.
You should find crunchy little ice balls
that have formed :)


Other than this worthy discovery I made today, I spent three free periods doing homework and basking in the sweet sweet sun.
I also discovered that my labours at the gym have taken its toll on my body. I know have man calves and squeezable biceps. Yummy. There goes my womanhood.
Oh and I actually took the time to turn on the hair dryer and use a brush!

Keeping you posted - Joanne in the sunshine (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment