Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Whoopsss


Iepa!


Hey baby.


Hey Noodles!
Yep. Joanne has been a really bad girl and hasn't blogged for the longest while. To be honest I got lazy and forgot at times. But i shall brief over wonderful events that have occurred in the past weeks.

I had a lovely hot chocolate trip with Becker in the city and we did Indie kid things all day. I finally bought jeans - the one thing I dreaded for the past 6 fat years.

I went to Peter and Daminh's 18th which they organized wonderfully! It was the party of the .... year...? Awesome music and atmosphere. They should become party planners :)

I did my Texts 3/4 practice exam :| That was painful.

Ummmmmm and yes! Sorry I have not been very articulate either.

So i'm off to do my art homework and I'll see you soon children!

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment