Saturday, October 10, 2009

REVIVE ALIVE SURVIVE HI FIVE

MOINO!

My favourite hair dresser quit. This made me sad.

Hey boyyyysss!

Today I went to get the haircut I've been needing for a gazillion billion years. Yes. I feel so clean and fresh now :) But i got a pimple under my trademark freckle and it hurts. I was so scared it was a melanoma. That would have been scary.

After that i made a little pit stop at an op shop and bought a few things for my Thao and Zab who appreciate good vintage grub. I got myself a pair of shoes and some groovy tops.

Thennnn I made my way to the Revive event where my gorgeous friend Lilet and her dance crew ELUSIVE danced their little hearts out AND IT WAS GOOD in the words of God.

I came home to wash the dishes and cut my finger. Has anyone realised the littlest cuts hurt the most. I didn't mean that metaphorically though it is one to put in the books, but seriously. I have this paper cut from like a week ago and its still givin' me *&$%. Then I just cut my finger with a kanife and it wouldnt stop bleeding so now my finger looks like a fairy floss stick with the homemade bandage on it (sticky tape and cotton balls).

OFF TO DO SOME BELOVED HAYCH DOUBLE YOU.


OH PS. GUESS WHO GOT BDO TICKETS. OOOOOOHHHH YYYYYYEEEEERRRRRR. PROPS TO MY AWESOME SAUCE SISTER FOR DOING THE DIRTY WORK (L)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT. YOU LOOK SO CUTE JOANNE! And omg you got bdo tickets lucky you ;)

    ReplyDelete