Monday, October 26, 2009

Womack!


Hââ-pô!



No, no way! I love school!
Ears for: "Footsteps on the dancefloor" - Womack & Womack

Well howdy boys and girls. I've managed to finally become the school captain, properly this time. I got my sash and everything the other day. Me putting it on the right and wrong way multiple times wasn't a pretty sight but what can you do when you're unco like me. Evidence of that will be up shortly.

Today was once again a beautiful day. I'm not 100% sure that I got a tan but I'd like to think the sun gave me a healthy glow.

You know whats good? Yogurt and ice cream. They're from the same sweet sweet family but you put them together and BAM you have one sexual family reunion.

Does anyone agree that English is terribly tedious at times? The subject I mean, not the language, by God the language is anything BUT tedious. But yes, I gets me cheesed off at times.

Speaking of cheese, Isabel and I spent the afternoon asking each other hypothetical questions relating to the lengths we'd go not to do our Text and Traditions and Chemistry exams. Such a quiz included questions such as:

JO: "Would you rather eat your pinky toe, or do the Chem exam?"
ISABEL: "Okay you went too far. No. NO. NO. no. No. Nooo."
JO: "Just consider it"
ASIAN MAN AT BUSSTOP IN FOOTSCRAZY : " :|"

I'm so sick.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment