Thursday, December 3, 2009

AM-KNEE-SHAH


BONO DIA!


NEW YORK NEW YORK NEW YORK


Okay guys honestly i thought I'd be able to remember the past few days to blog about but I really can't. In a nutshell I've been working at my sisters work (slave labour) no I'm kidding if youre reading this Lan.

I put up my Christmas tree today! Its just missing the presents which I will get to asap :D I also went over to Duy's and we jammed and watched I love you man. OH THE HILARITY. It was really good. And Duy fed me Ramon noodles because hes afraid of the sun.

I've also just been watching dvds. Some on the list have been:

Angels and Demons - 2.5 -
quite shit considering the book was great
Ghost town - 4 - I loovveedd this movie. Good life movie really. And very funny.

I love you man - 3.5 - Funny stuff man. I never get tired of Jamaican accents

UP - 4 - Really gorgeous film. I loved Kevin!

The Other Boleyn Girl - 2 - wasn't so good but it was probably the only movie in which I tolerated Scarlet Johanson

Yes other than that I've been in a out of school making speeches. Its crazy! But I've really gotten used to them, I'm not as nervous anymore. I also got to meet some of the new year 7's. They're really cute :D I could spot out the future gansta azns and the jocks. It was good :)

On the tube:
iheartradio: Alicia Keys "Empire State of Mind, Part II" (live)
LOVE IT.


Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment