Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Yo no snow

DAD'ATAY!


Gotchya nose!


Christmas dinner was...dysfunctional as per usual :)

Yes it was early but mumma and papa are leaving for Adelaide in a few days.

I worked from 9-5 like superwoman. I was on my feet all day! Including our girls night out to Highpoint's 24 hour bullcrap.

There were so many people the floor was beating. My sisters and I mainly spent the night searching for mum who liked to wander off and not answer her phone.

I bought myself a smoothie :)

My stitches are healing well...that doesn't really make sense but yes :)


I'm learning Empire state of mind on keyboard :) Its not a pretty sight.
ON THE TUBE
SO EXCITED
http://www.youtube.com/user/potatojoanne#p/a/f/0/XKQ5yRFkBnE

R.I.P BRIT :(

Uptown Girls - Molly Smiles (Jesse Spencer , Brittany Murphy) Uptown Girls - Molly Smiles (Jesse Spencer , Brittany Murphy)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment