Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mmmmmsac :)


APA KAREBA!

Rah rah rah mah mah


Howdy boysss.
So today I woke up bright and early and made dad take me to McDonald's for some hotcakes. I haven't had them in a really really long time and I thought I'd get a case of nostalgia eating them but they simply made me feel funny in my tummy. I did some secret work this morning. Its contents will be revealed later :) *shifty emoticon*


Thhheeennnn I joined Lisa, Fi, Cherz, Zab and Julie on a trip to the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre also known as MSAC or as Lisa likes to call it MballSAC TEEHEE.
The waves defeated our hippy circle in the water as we held hands. We also got kicked out of the outdoor pool for trying to take the noodles and the baby pool for not being babies. Like what was that man?

Floating in water made us all super hungry so we took a trip to Nando's and became Portugese for about an hour. After this Lisa illegally refilled our Subway drink and we sunbaked at state.

I came home and totally zonked out then had some desert before beginning dinner. I might go have some desert again just to be satisfied.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

ON THE TUBE:
abba - s.o.s. (cover)
Lady Gaga Medley
Check it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment