Thursday, December 17, 2009

IF YOU WANNA TAKE A RIDE WIT ME.


MOGETHIN!


If you wanna go and take a ride wit me,
We three-wheelin in the fo' with the gold D's
Oh why do I live this way? hey, must be the money!

Sorry, really unflattering photo.


DUUUDEEESSS

I know I haven't blogged in agess and I'm sorry but I seriosuly can't remember the things I've done the past few days. But I did go to Isabel's yesterday and watched Alice in Wonderland inside, away from the ridiculous heat. I also spilled a jug of water on myself and in doing so, wet my phone and laptop - EXTREMELY VITAL CONTRAPTIONS IN MY EVERYDAY LIFE. But it was pleasantly refreshing.

Today I was restricted to the confinements of my humble home, assign at 0700 hours the job of babysitting. Yes I spent a good seven hours with Eric. We got a whole lot done, including running around in high heels. MOVE OVER BEYONCE.









We also managed to get some cleaning done as masha and fasha had guests over.

I also got two of my moles removed today. The anesthetic hurt like a B-WORRRD and trust me, I've had a hellavulotta needles in my life (I don't mean to sound like a druggo, just pulling out teeth, vaccines etc...). Its actually starting to wear off and I'm feeling those stitches. Mhmm.

After that I don't think I'll be removing the one on my nose. It would hurt way too much. I now have a bandage on my eyebrow and feeling a deep connection with Nelly.

My sister said I shouldn't have seafood because it makes your skin swell and scarring would be worse, grandma said don't have soy sauce or lemon (no reason, shes old and asian - its gotta be true).
Tonight for dinner I had fish with lemon dressing and a side of soy sauce. I lasted about an hour.

If you haven't yet read the synopsis for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Its great!
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1014759/synopsis

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment