Saturday, December 5, 2009

Meatballs

OLA!


So yesterday was a little busy. I woke up and went to the gym then took a swift drive to St. Albans, leaving poor Duy waiting at Highpoint. We caught the 3D session of Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs - DAMN GOOD MOVIE. It was so funny! It was my kind of humour...which really isn't much to measure against :S

How could you not love a face like this.

Yesterday night was the St. Aloysius awards night and it was just super. Really damn super. If a sarcastic meter was placed against this blog, it would be exploding. It became a little boring, especially after the flavour of my gum ended, damn Extra, shoulda gone with 5. But I did get to say goodbye to some of my favourite teachers who were leaving :( Don't you just hate that!


Mummia and Papa after the ceremony with my bling :D

AFTERWARDS, Fi, Mum & Dad and I went to the Maccas across the road and apparently we weren't the only ones with that idea! A whole lot of St. Als girls rocked up with their families so it was like one big after party :)

ANYWAYS.

So today I slept in for longer than usual. I have no idea what time I got up, like when does video hits begin? I woke up and moved from my bed to my parents bed - much fun :)

I just lounged around all day and cleaned out my wardrobe - the first step to cleaning out my room :S. I paid a visit to the gym again and it was brimming with middle aged men, I was seriously the only female in there. I was like little blind lamb in a cage of ravenous lions. SO KIDDING, lambs aren't blind.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment