Friday, December 18, 2009

Sweet sweet Can Can



BOSO!!!

NO PICTURE TODAY I LOOK LIKE A TURD.



Sooo kiddos.

Today I awoke bright and early because I had something to do today and I knew dad would let me do it :)

First I took the car to spotlight to buy a new zip for my jibby shorts that broke :( Then I drove the way to sunny Williamstown to Claude's humble home to make humble lunches. Yeah we ruffled up her kitchen with Emma and made some try hard, really good bruschettas. For desert, we made sweet sweet cupcakes to sweet sweet music and consumed more caster sugar and berries then any young girl should. We continuously made our own successful concoctions which was AWESOME SAUCE.

Then we did some FaceStalking and I braided their hair.

Later that evening Mumma and I went to a two dollar shop in Footscrazy and I got some suspenders and sunnies. They're so fun, there will surely be Summer photos with them :)

AFTER THAT we went to Grandmas and I picked up some of my favourite Asian cakes and watched FIRST WIVES CLUB.

I came home and mum washed my hair so I wouldn't get my band-aid wet (she was so violent, no one hire her for hairdressing) and whilst this occurred I received four mozzie bites. FUCK YOU BITCHEZZZZ.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment