Thursday, December 10, 2009

Coveralls that don't quite coverall.


XLA TA!


Hm, I look like a bung eyed, country bumpkin with an unhealthy tan.

Yiggidy yo (:
Today I was on a top secret mission so I really cannot reveal its contents until later. But it ruined my nail polish so that upset me. For this reason, I have attempted having naked nails. Ahuh! Feels a little weird to be honest.

Well I've currently been obsessed with oranges. I peel an orange every night but knowing me, and my experimental ways, I've tried something new! I put the orange in the freezer for about an hour or so and then eat it. It has more zing and a lovely cool treat TEEHEE

I have this subscription for CLEO magazine and amongst the pages filled with keotards and Emma Watson, I found a piece of nonsense that made me laugh at the damn world we've become.


A Swiss company has just released a cheeseburger-in-a-can. Each tin has a beef patty, lettuce, cheese and a bun inside it- simply boil the can for 10 minutes and then tip the questionable burger onto your plate.

DOUBLE U TEE HAYTCH.

I may be getting some of my moles removed tomorrow. I feel like I'm going to lose a part of my soul :( I'll take some pictures of them before they leave me :(

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)




1 comment:

  1. OMFGOSH, that burger... I can imagine it to be super soggy...
    I've had moles removed too, it's so weird 'cos you're awake and they're just cutting it off with a knife *shudder*, it leaves weird scars too... But it doesn't hurt, just incase you're worried.

    ReplyDelete