Friday, September 18, 2009

AYE AYE CAP'IN


God dæg!


Debutante BEFORE.


HAPPY FIFTIETH BLOG :)

TOMORROW IS THE ST. ALOYSIUS DEBUTANTE AND THE FIFTH DEBUTANTE HAS JUST SOILED HERSELF.

Yes my friends tomorrow is the debutante, and I am unsure as to whether or not I will fall down the stairs or smudge my makeup. Toughie that one is.

I am currently using Mummia's foot spa :) I vibrates and makes the water hot. I am doing this so that my feet won't totally hate me for torturing them tomorrow.

Today was mercy day at school and what a beautiful day it was :) The sun was out, everyone was smiling - it was just fantastic. We had this rock eisteddfod as part of a new tradition but we didn't even win :( We were so good too! We had this Halloween theme, the tens danced to the monster mash, the elevens to ghostbusters and the twelves to the time warp! Damn judges.

At the end of the day they announced the position of the 2010 school captain. Well the announcement was a pleasant surprise for which I greatly thank the student body :)

I won't let you down girls :)
Keeping you posted - College Captain '10


P.S. CARN' THE DOGGIEEESSS

No comments:

Post a Comment