Sunday, September 27, 2009

DO WE HAVE TIME FOR A MOVIE MONTAGE?

Feele bahic!


Sunday morning rain is pourin'

My BRUTHAS. Pretty eventful days.

Yesterday - Duy and I took the long commute to Ana banana's joint and joined her and her lovely friend Lalaine in a little musical festival of our own. Yes that involved me eating sausage rolls, recording the talented people and making some noise myself.

Today - The furious five adjourned to Sun Theatre to see 500 Days of Summer which was a beautiful movie aesthetically, but the plot was an emotional roller coaster - just how I like it.
We then went to town to get some disposable cameras and pancake mix. YUMMO.

Then it was back to Claude's to devour a good pocket full of money's worth.

AND THEN CAN YOU BELIEVE IT AFTER THAT, my sister came to pick me up to see Inglourious Basterds which was GORY AND AWESUM SAUCE UM. No I did NOT spell that wrong like I do everything else!

Getting lazy with the format of the blogs as you can tell.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment