Wednesday, September 2, 2009

For the love of ya.

Yatasay!
Apache (Arizona USA)

Cousin It and Thing (really bad photo :S)

About the photo - I'm sure you're wondering "So what the f*** has the b**** done with her **** now? (if you can fill in the stars I will give you a kiss :) ) NOTHING IS THE ANSWER! I can not wait until deb is over so I can get my fringe back :| Right now its at no man's land, I might try the indie middle part since I can't do much else. LETS OLSEN TWIN ITS ASS.

Okay so yesterday was POSY DAY! A bunch of us, as part of community service, volunteered at the Royal Melbourne Hospital to participate in POSY DAY! We arranged posies, wrapped them, and brought them around to patients at the hospital. T'was an unbelievably rewarding experience. I came across a blind young woman who couldn't really see the flowers so I poorly described them to her which made me very very sad but her very very happy :) There were so many people I wanted to stay and chat to but I wasn't allowed :(

THEN we got to be on the 5.30 weather report with Mike Larkin (as below) on Channel 10 which was a total bonus for the school Hahaha. We held the Posies we made and I taught a cute old man Sudoku :) We all had to make really fake smiles :D ALSO Kim Michelle and I get to be in the Leader newspaper SO WATCH OUT FOR THAT! Once again, uber phony smiles with a sweet old lady :D

"Fine and SUNNY"

Today was much like every other. During lunch, myself and the lovely Ana and Ezra practiced our piece for Soiree AND IT WAS MORE DIFFICULT THAN I THOUGHT :| So we gotta work on that. Then I took my appointment with Red Cross and gave my share of blood. It bruised a little more this time BUT THAT'S OKAY.

DEB IS STRESSING ME OUT. GUEST LIST IS ANNOYING :|

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment