Monday, September 14, 2009

SPEECH SPEECH SPEECH


 Négalinio!
Apinagé (Brazil)

You are the cat's pyjamas...and harry high pants.


Last night I was home alone with a pot of spaghetti, singing to myself and painting with water colours (as above). My parents had ditched me for a "grown ups" dinner and my grandma left me for some grandma thing, probably bingo.

I took full advantage and sung at the top of my lungs to bad music. T'was much fun.

Today I had to make my speech as a candidate for the school captain position. Mmm, I don't quite know if I was the crowd pleaser, I seemed to be the only one not so serious about the position. ANYWAYS.

WE went on this biology excursion again to Royal park but we were surprised to find that the lake we were supposed to analyse had dried up! We walked around investigating scats anyway (animal poopie) and guess what Madi found!!!!!!!!! A MYSTERIOUS BACKPACK WHERE THE LAKE USED TO BE :O!!! We seriously spent half an hour poking at the bag, finally opening it with big sticks to reveal a set of clothes... DEOW DEOW DEOW.......We had hoped there would be a rotting hand or a pile of money in the bag. OH WELL.

Yes that was the only exciting part of our day. Other than that I fell asleep on the tram with my mouth open on Isabel's shoulder and did the same thing on the couch at home.

Watch this space - SHIT THE BED

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment