Sunday, September 20, 2009

High Society

Moino!
Apalai (Brazil)


9 AM


10 AM

12 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting Joanne Tran - A NEW WOMAN. Haha okay tad exaggeration but yesterday I did formally make my appearance to society. It was an absolute delight so let us begin.

9AM - I was all ready to meet my appointment with Anthony's at highpoint to get my hair dooded. I had a girl named Lisa who did a brilliant job with the mess that was my hair. She took less than an hour to put away all that hair I had. THANK YOU!

11 AM - I got to my city Myer on time to get my face painted. I had a beautiful man do my make up and he catered to everything I wanted and more AND he had these brilliant blue eyes too! Yes he was absolutely lovely - everyone at MAC were :) After that I was walking around, having people stare at me like I was a cake face.

12. 30 PM - We picked up Chu, came back to my place and got our gear on after examining the Gollum found in Panama and the snake with one claw.

2.30 PM - We were leaving Zab's place in a Limo. Some highlights of the ride included breaking a champagne glass and fixing my Hollywood tape which was a bitch to me all night.

I didn't stack it all night which was fantastic! I remembered my steps and everything! I found it really difficult going to the toilet though. I had to back into the cubical like a truck.

After a night of photos and blisters we retreated to Claud's place where cranberry ocktails and Ace Ventura waited for us :)

Thanks everyone for coming and being the best guests EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)


2 comments:

  1. I had a look through your album on Facebook, you looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did a beaaaaaaaautiful job on your make up!
    really pretty (:
    xx

    ReplyDelete