Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Mother Hen

Gowwa!


Red red wine.

Yesterday I began my gym junkie regime. I'm going to the gym everyday these holidays. I don't care if I'm having a fat day - I'm getting toned for summer. I rode until I felt my gluteus maximus was a gluteus minimus. When the time I set for myself was up Day N Night came on so I said to myself "Hey, jsut stop when the song does". Unfortunately for my thighs the remix went on for longer than expected. The little moments where my hopes were raised, yearning for the song to finish, another set of 8 beats would pound through the speakers, forcing me to pedal closer to my untimely death.


I spent the rest of the day playing online video games with my nephews. They were rather complicated ACTUALLY. Then the rest of the night playing online MAHJONG with Claude and Isabel on the phone. I was complete silents with random spurts of anger -
"WHERES THE FUCKING LITTLE GRANDMA"
"WHY IS THIS GAME SO HARD"
"ALL THE ASIAN WORDS LOOK THE SAME"
"I HATE THE BAMBOO STICKS"
"FUCKING MAHJONG"

Today's gym visit was a little later, around dinner time. You know what the gym is like at dinner time? INFESTED WITH EGO. THAT'S RIGHT. I felt like a baby duck in a Lion's den in my little pink tank top.

I spent the day sleeping on the trampoline, separating my fighting nephews and feeding their bottomless pits. THEY. EAT. SO. MUCH. Eric is currently next to me eating out of a cereal box with a spoon. Yes, bottomless pit.

I've pretty much spent the whole of holidays so far at home, I guess you could say chillaxin'. Its kind of nice being almost alone.

I am currently teaching James to play online Mahjong. He's really getting the hang of it :)
Tomorrow I shall take them to see UP....THREE DIMENSIONAL. I really need to get out of the house.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)


No comments:

Post a Comment