Sunday, September 13, 2009

Said the weather wasn't better but she was doing fine.

Selam!
Amharic (Ethiopia, Israel, Egypt)


YES THEY ARE SHORTS :D

To keep the good weather alive I adorned a pair of blue denim shorts, pretending it was hot enough to get into summer gear. I was wrong but felt oh so good doing it anyways :)

I woke up in the best mood! I had done my tutor homework the night before and was in no rush. After tutor I went for a drive down to Mt. Alexander Rd and back which was nice because I'd like to think I'm getting pretty pro at driving :D And I may have just jinxed myself right then and there.
I came home and fully got into my art essay. As aforementioned, my teacher only checks her emails four in the PM on Sundays so by the time I got home, I had two solid hours to finish it off. At exactly 3. 50 I sent in my draft :)

I worked summore on my folio and finally got angry at my sketches and had some spaghetti mum left for me. EVERYONE went out tonight so I was home by myself which was nice :)

Nothing really left to say except - I hope the weather keeps up :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment