Thursday, September 17, 2009

Gumbootsgum.

 Feele bahic!
Amele (Papua New Guinea)


Okay so whats going on with my fringe there? ANGST

Hiya guys! Okay so these past few weeks have perhaps been the most upsetting of my life. No seriously, they were really really effing shittay. But I won't go into that.

TODAY WE WENT TO HEALSVILLE SANCTUARY for biology! Yes it seems I've been on many biology excursions AND I HAVE! But this one was by far the best :) It was a long drive there and I fell asleep a few times which wasn't pretty.

We spent the day running around in the rain, looking at trees and watching birds do tricks. It was really fun :D I made the best decision to wear wellies today. I got to jump in puddles AND NO ONE ELSE COULD HEHE.

This afternoon I went with my sister to have a "consultation" with my hairdresser for Saturday and I got some "jewelery" for the "debutante" "." HAHA. Yes good day.

I must be off to do the deb memorabilia booklet....PAIN IN THE BEEPER.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment