Saturday, September 12, 2009

Daydreamin'


Tiabo!

Banaban (Kiribati)



Daydream. I fell asleep beneath the flowers. For a couple'a hours. Such a beautiful day.


Ladies and gentlemen, let us take a moment to commend God for producing this FINE FINE WEATHER!!! Despite a few gusts of wind it was the PERFECT DAY - warm air without searing sunshine. Absolutely gorgeous. Anyone else agree?

This weather was just what I needed. For the first time I went out with less than three layers on it was brilliant. I took a trip to HP (H) to reduce my shopping list. It is exactly one week from deb and if this weather keeps up, it shall be a mighty fine day indeed.

I literally spent all night working on my folio because it brought me to a certain level of contentedness. For this reason I continued it in the morning while watching the Jonas Brothers' show (didn't even know they had one!). This afternoon I watched forgetting Sarah Marshall with my sIsTaHHH. It was so damn random!

Now I must work on my art essay because my teacher checks her emails at exactly four in the afternoon on Sundays and I need to get a draft in (L)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment