Sunday, September 6, 2009

BROCOLLI CREAM


[person's name]...he!
Ainu (Japan) (Hahaha!!)


When Lan first got the label maker, I labelled everything.

So Father's daystarted off relatively early, 7.00 in the AM to be exact. Even though I didn't start tutor till 9.00 I got up to drive my gran to the temple which is situated right next to my school which held my biology exercise book which I really needed :| So I drove, yes I drove the car to school and snuck in :)

Before I left home I put Dadda's present in their room and once again snuck out. I did an awful lot of sneaking today. In the school I was thinking about that episode the Simpsons where every things stolen and grandpas like "He was wearing sneakers, for sneaking". But I was actually wearing click clacky boots which ruined the whole idea.

Tutor was a bit poopie, in methods we had a test but since I wasn't there for the first few weeks I probably failed :D! But yes I dad asked me if I did it or not and how I found it. I told him it was okay, there were obviously things I'd missed because of my absence but my teacher was fine with that. And then he gave me that "My friend's kid" lecture. So despite being fathers day I totally answered back and was like IT WASN'T BORN AND NEW HOW TO DO MATHS OKAY. Then mum laughed and it was all better.

I've done some study for my bio sac tomorrow and ate some cake :)

BYE

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment