Friday, September 4, 2009

Three days Grace

Dagot'ee!
Apache (Arizona)


He obviously loves me styling his hair.

OKAY. I KNOW. I'M A LAZY ASSHOLE. I haven't blogged for while but hey this just means the summary of the days will be short and sweet :D

I don't even remember Thursday. But from what I can remember we had a very dysfunctional deb meeting. We had to do a re-vote about whether we have tails and bows or ties. Quite hectic really but a least its over. To see the verdict just come to deb, or be a cheapo and wait for photos. Which reminds me, people coming please bring me your money on Monday. I'll try to be at MC after school.

Yesterday I had my Texts sac which I may have failed miserably :D THEN double art which was lovely. I'm really looking forward to making this section of my folio really good and hence (hopefully) having good final piece. I finished fourth period so we proceeded to take photos for Isabel's art work. At MC we bought some jumbo Oporto chips (DRIBBLE AND DROOL) and talked about awkward moments like running for the bus and pretending you weren't when you miss it and everyone's watching. I came home and thought the dreary weather may be upsetting my bunny. So I gave him a bath to make him even more upset (as above) TEE HEE. Then I was so excited about art that I continued to work on my folio...summore :)

Today I took at drive to HP to get some new runners and Hollywood tape for my deb dress. The runners have a bit of pink on them so I look like a girlie gym junkie when I wear them. I made a poor attempt at exercising today. The new arch support was a bit too much for me to handle so I was on the treadmill for like 10 minutes and moved to another machine that didn't require feet. Then I did about half an hour of floor exercises :) (DRIBBLE AND DROOL) haha I'm kidding....OR AM I :) I was really tired while driving around after that and I think dad became really concerned so we came home. I put on Charlie's Angels and fell asleep.

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh cute rabbit!
    Oh by the way, that clip you posted on FB is so cool :D

    ReplyDelete