Monday, August 31, 2009

EHGO EMEYE

Tadiyaas!
Amharic (Ethiopia, Israel, Egypt)


Happy happy happy happy birthday to KimLam!!! She's turned 17 today so
show her all the love you can :)Today was an overall lovely day despite the
horrid weather :D For one my hair didn't get mucky and I got to bond with
my Text class at a Lecture in the city today :)

The day started with a chem test on which I assume I failed miserably :)
BUT THAT WAS OKAY BECAUSE WE HAD CAKE FOR KIM'S BIRTHDAY!
It was rushed but we got there :) Our biology excursion to the Zoo was
postponed 'till next week because the Meerkats would not come out in the rain :(

FOR SOME ODD REASON THE FORMAT OF MY BLOG IS NOT WORKIN'
WITH ME SO UMMM... DON'T ASK WHY ITS SO STUPID LOOKING.

After school our Texts teacher dropped us off at the destination and let us wander
off for dinner before going to the actual lecture. The lecture was perhaps the most
hilarious lecture in the history of lectures. One of the lecturers kept pronouncing
things funny and I couldn't control myself. Please excuse my immaturity :) BUT
YEAH IT WAS GOOD. We got to see the other people doing texts and were
encouraged to join the FaceBook group TEEHEE.

Sorry, really poorly written blog tonight I'm so distracted :| Drop dead diva - I'm trying it out :)

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)



No comments:

Post a Comment