Thursday, July 23, 2009

ENGRISH LESSON

AHOJ!

GUYS IM CURRENTLY WATCHING SYNCHRONIZE SWIMMING ON ONE HD AND IT IS SO COOL. GOGOGOGOGOGOGO!


Today was actually a really good day. I had a lot of fun just being at school. I was rather hyperactive all day. Starting with double Engrish Claude started talking about Eddie Murphy's Delirious and farts and we were in no state to discuss the movie Emma. Ending the day with double chem was AWESOME because we did some organic chemistry and played around with some chemicals then we GOT TO LEAVE EARLY (which didn't mean much because i had to stay back for rehearsals.

THE LAST AFTER-SCHOOL REHEARSALS UNTIL OUR FIRST NIGHT PERFORMANCE. We bought some coke in our free period. I haven't had coke in yonks and it was a really bad idea because i would not stop laughing and I bet there will be no sleep tonight.

GUYS HOW SAD IS NEIGHBOURS. OMG THE CAKE AND THE OMG. DECLAN YOU MAKE ME SO SAD. The idol add is really good :D So maybe I'll get into it this year. OKAY I'M OFF TO GO BUY SOME NEW SCHOOL SHOES! I dunno if I'm going to get Harrisons this time. We'll see :) But i definitely need knew ones since its started pouring down :|
SIX days until performance night #1

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

P.S SORRY IF THERE ARE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS I WAS IN A RUSH OOO


No comments:

Post a Comment