Thursday, July 9, 2009

Barbie, you doll.

Czesc!



Just to clarify this is my second post and I am super dooper excited to write it. Today (as mentioned in yesterday's blog) I went on an "endearing" trip to the Barbie exhibition at Federation square. We were fortunate to have Hannah's EOS digital with us (THANKS HANNAH!) and we took full advantage of the situation.



No cameras were allowed in the exhibit which SUCKED MAJOR TITTIES but I did get jiggy with the camera on my phone and sneaked in a few. Not the greatest quality but hey. The trip was intended for BFG but we were missing Jill which was extremely disappointing (though we brought back goodies for her).
The exhibit was utterly amazing - branded barbies, occupationally active barbies and outfits that would last me a lifetime.

Sailor Barbie and Police officer Barbie :)

This was followed by a trip to Starbucks for our usual DNM. I tried a caramel machiato which was smooootthhh like the pick up lines i try on yo mammy. This was followed by a run through Borders where i discovered a beautiful book called vintage shoes. For everyone who isn't cheap, make this purchase and become my friend. All in all it was a gorgeous day and i recommend the exhibit to anyone with taste. But the items were expensive - i only walked outta there with some barbie mints.


I'm terribly sorry for not being a little more articulate in this blog, I just needed to get it all out of my system :D

Keeping you posted - Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment