Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Billy Madison

Hola!

Billy Madison: Back to school! Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool! I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight! Ohhhh, back to school! Back to school! Back to school! Well, here goes nothing!



Firstly I apologise if the format of my blogs appear inconsistent but I'm a newcomer and I'm finding my feet, so pardon me for now. Oh and my photo booth pictures may often feature me in a grey jumper - I own many in which I sleep, so don't think I'm all dirty and don't change my clothes MKAY!? :)



Moving on to something a little more ... appropriate - TODAY WAS DAY ONE OF SKEWL. First day of Unit 2 OVER as Claudia pointed out. It wouldn't have been bad if I didn't spend the whole day contemplating something really silly... UH UH readers don't think that's going in my blog - I'm open but not THIS open. As usual I'm probably making something of nothing but still. I HAD A BFG MEETING OVER THIS OKAY. :(

If I asked you to picture yourself kissing someone...anyone you know...could you do it? BECAUSE I CAN'T. I don't know why. That wasn't totally random, I promise.


Last night I watched the film MILK (recommended by Leeyanglee) which is based on the true life of Harvey Milk, the first homosexual politician EVAS.
Really beautiful movie, if you watch it (which you will) look out for Scott HE IS A BABBBEEE.

Oh and i promised I'd put up some photos from Lee and Mt's birthday bash so here are some for all your perving needs.


Trust me when I say this was only a third of the people
(statistics may have been guesstimated)



I don't have many photos with Gus so I thought I'd put this one up...TEEHEE.

Sorry once again for making absolutely no sense for the larger portion of this blog.
Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

2 comments: