Wednesday, July 29, 2009

STEPPIN ON LEPRECHAUNS

Mshybzia!
Going through tb photos of me on my old cOmPuTaHz

MATINEE OVER OMGOGMOGMGOGMGO The real thing is tomorrow and I think I just shat my french tights. The primary school kids mainly laughed at the slap stick which was good! My sister and her beau are comign to watch me tomorrow before the big M&D (mummy and daddy) come on Sat-day SO FREAKAY. I know my blogs are always about production but hey, its the only exciting thing happening....:(

Have you guys actually listened to the lyrics of BOOM BOOM POW?

"Beats! so big I'm steppin' on Leprechauns"..... Better not play any music around Fergie on St Patty's Day! :D - BADA-CHA? I'm sorry that was lame.

I have a maths sac tomorrow maybe...so today's BLOG is short and sweet :)

OH heres a poll: what should be the first song I learn on guitar and sing to (in my own little time)? Leave answers below PLEASE (L) Oh and nothing too difficult, Nam says I strum like have chicken arms :(

Keeping you posted - Joanne (L)

4 comments:

  1. You look so cute in that photo!!!
    12:51 by The Strokes is what I learnt first and it was easy and impressed some people :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEA OF LOVE SOUNDS EASY AND LIKE IT HAS A LOT OF DOWNWARDS STROKES, WOOOH :) But then i don't think that will get rid of your chicken arms :P Aw yeah 12:51 was the first song that I actualy understood how to read tabs by

    ReplyDelete
  3. Collide by Howie Day. I like it and I learnt it.
    It's not that hard :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS DARLS :D

    WOW THREE COMMENTS ! :)

    ReplyDelete